ANALISIS SKALA USAHATANI PADI SAWAH SISTEM TANAM JAJAR LEGOWO DI KABUPATEN LOMBOK BARAT

MADE SUMA WEDASTRA, I DEWA GEDE SUARTHA

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to analyze the scale of lowland rice farming with the jajar legowo planting system in Lombok Baat Regency, with a total of 60 respondents determined by non-proportional random sampling and data analysis using Cobb-Douglas function analysis, followed by the F test and T.

The results showed that: 1). Lowland rice farming with the jajar legowo system is at an increasing production scale (increasing Return To Scala). This is seen from the elasticity of production that is greater than one, namely (bi = 4.428) > 1, which means that if the use of inputs is increased, the proportion of additional production will be greater than the proportion of additional inputs, 2). It is integrated that production factors (land area, seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and labor) affect the level of production. This can be seen from the results of model testing using the Cobb-Douglas production function, F hit (33.921) > F tab (Z 1.645 = 0.95). and the value of the coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.861, which means that the magnitude of the influence of the independent variable on the dependent variable is 86.1%, while the remaining 13.9% is influenced by other factors outside the model, 3). the most dominant influence on the level of production (t hit (2,919) > t table (1,645),


Keywords


farming scale, lowland rice, jajar legowo system

Full Text:

PDF

References


Doll, John P and Orazem, Frank. 1984. Production Economics Theory with applications. Grid Inc. Ohio

Gaja, D..,(2016). Analisis Pendapatan Petani Nanas di Desa Tangkit Baru Kecamatan Sungai Gelam, Kabupaten Muaro Jambi. Skripsi Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Jambi. Jambi.

Gujarati, DN. (1995). Basic Econometrics. Third Edition. Mc.Grraw-Hill International Edition, Singapur.

Nasir, M., (2008). Metode Penelitian. Ghalia Undonesia Jakarta.

Saragih, F. (2010). Pengaruh Penyuluhan Terhadap Pengetahuan dan Sikap Ibu Tentang Makanan dan Gizi Seimbang di Desa Merak Raya Kecamatan Raya Kabupaten Simalungun Tahun 2010. Skripsi. FKM USU. Medan

Singarimbun, M dan Sofyan Effendi. (2010). Metode Penelitian Survai. LP3ES Jakarta

Soekartawi. (1999). Prinsip Dasar Ekonomi Pertanian. Teori dan Aplikasinya. CV. Rajawali Jakarta.

Sugeng HR. (2009). Bercocok Taanam Padi. Semarang: CV. Aneka Ilmu Semarang

Sugyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.

Surakhmad, W. (2004). Pengantar Ilmiah Dasar Metode Teknik.Tarsito: Bandung




DOI: https://doi.org/10.35327/gara.v17i1.386

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2023 GANEC SWARA

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

TERINDEKS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


_______________________________

Ganec Swara

Published by UNMAS Denpasar K. Mataram |
Email: ganecswara@gmail com; aminullahmtk@gmail.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

https://salto.poltekip.ac.id/css/

https://thinkcat.mywhc.ca/menyalaabangku/

https://thinkcat.mywhc.ca/sawercuan/

https://bandungkab.go.id/tests/

https://ebphtb.acehtimurkab.go.id/css/

https://h2h.web.uinjambi.ac.id/

https://elicer.com.br/wp-content/kt/

http://koe.polywatch.com.my/

https://rx8.mywow2.com/wp-includes/css/

http://mundotvonline.medianewsonline.com/wp-includes/css/