PENGARUH PERPUTARAN PIUTANG DAN KAS TERHADAP LIKUIDITAS PADA HILTON GARDEN INN BALI

RESTU DWI ROSALINA, COKORDA GEDE PUTRA YUDISTIRA, KADEK ENI MARHAENI, KASIANI KASIANI

Abstract


Liquidity is an important factor for a company, especially in its long-term business. Healthy and ideal accounts receivable turnover and cash turnover are expected to help the company to achieve a good level of liquidity. This study aims to determine the effect of accounts receivable turnover and cash turnover on liquidity at the Hilton Garden Inn Bali, both partially and simultaneously. The data used in this study are secondary data, by collecting Hilton Garden Inn Bali's monthly financial statements consisting of balance sheet and income statements from January 2017 to December 2019. The amount of data used is 36 data. Data analysis techniques used in this study are calculating the value of each variable, the classic assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing, correlation analysis, and the coefficient of determination. The data analysis technique used SPSS version 24. The statistical test results showed that accounts receivable turnover had a significant positive effect on liquidity (current ratio), whereas cash turnover did not have a significant positive effect on liquidity (current ratio). Simultaneous accounts receivable turnover and cash turnover are not significant to liquidity (current ratio). Accounts receivable turnover and cash turnover affect liquidity by 15% while the remaining 85% is influenced by other variables not included in this study

Keywords


Receivable turnover, Cash turnover, Liquidity

Full Text:

PDF

References


Astusti, Eka. (2013). “Pengaruh Perputaran Piutang dan Perputaran Kas terhadap Likuiditas”. Jurnal Studia Akuntansi dan Bisnis. STIE La Tansa Mashiro, Rangkasbitung. Vol. 1, No. 1.

Badan Pusat Statistik Provinsi Bali. (2019). Jumlah Hotel di Bali Menurut Kabupaten/Kota dan Kelas tahun 2019 https://bali.bps.go.id (diakses tanggal 17 Februari 2020)

Hidayat, Rahmat. (2018). “Pengaruh Perputaran Kas Dan Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Tingkat Likuiditas Pada Perusahaan Otomotif Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia”. Jurnal Manajemen. Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara .

Kasmir. (2016). Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan. Jakarta: Prenadamedia

Mulyanti, Dwinta, dan Rani Laras Supriyani. 2018. “Pengaruh Perputaran Kas dan Perputaran Persediaan Terhadap Likuiditas pada PT Ultra Jaya, Tbk”. E-journal. Universitas BSI. Volume 18, No. 1, Januari 2018.

Putri, Nefathalia. (2017). “Analisis Rasio Keuangan pada PT Adhya Tirta Sriwijaya Palembang”. Skripsi. Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya.

Widiyanti, Marlina. (2014). “Analisis Rasio Likuiditas, Rasio Solvabilitas, Rasio Aktifitas dan Rasio Profitabilitas pada PT. Holcim Indonesia, Tbk dan PT. PT. Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa, Tbk”. Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Bisnis Dan Terapan. Universitas Sriwijaya. Tahun XI No 1, April 2014.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.35327/gara.v16i2.337

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 GANEC SWARA

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

GANEC SWARA DI INDEKS OLEH

 

 

____________________________________________
GANEC SWARA

ISSN 1978-0125 (print) | 2615-8116(online)
Published by UNMAS Mataram | Email: Aminullahmtk@gmail.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

View My Stats