PENGARUH JAM KERJA DAN PENGALAMAN KERJA TERHADAP PENDAPATAN FOTOGRAFER PADA OBYEK WISATA TANAH LOT KECAMATAN KEDIRI KABUPATEN TABANAN

I WAYAN MULA SARJANA

Abstract


   Bali as an agricultural area with most of the population works as farmers, but along with the development of tourism, the population starts working in the tourism sector. Since the beginning of its development, tourism in Bali has been declared a cultural tourism imbued with Hinduism. One of the tourist attraction areas in Bali which is famous for the development of cultural tourism is the Tanah Lot area, located in Tabanan Regency.

   The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of working hours and work experience on the income of photographers in the Tanah Lot Tourism Object Area. The number of samples taken is 55 respondents. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regressions. Simultaneous analysis results show that the variable hours of work and work experience significantly influence the income of photographers in the Tanah Lot Tourism Object Area. While the partial analysis results, variable hours of work and work experience significantly affect the income of photographers in the Tanah Lot Tourism Object Area. R Square = 0.856 which means 85.6 percent of the influence of the rise and fall of the photographer's income in the Tanah Lot Tourism Object Area is influenced by working hours and work experience, the remaining 14.4 percent is influenced by other variables not explained in this model.


Keywords


income, working hours and work experience

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ardika, I Wayan. 2003. Pariwisata Budaya Berkelanjutan. Program Studi Magister (S2) Kajian Pariwisata Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Udayana. Denpasar

Arikunto. 2005 .Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. Sagung Seto. Jakarta

Daniek G.Sukarya. 2009. Kiatsukses Daniek G, Sukarya Dalam Fotografi dan Stok Foto. Elex Media Komputindo. Jakarta

Darmayanti, Ni Luh Nyoman. 2017 . Pengaruh Modal Usaha dan Jumlah Jam Kerja terhadap Peningkatan Pendapatan Pedagang di Pasar Marga Kabupaten Tabanan. Ekonomi Pembangunan. Fakultas Ekonomi. Universitas Tabanan.

Gunawan, Agnes Paulina. Genre Fotografi Yang Diminati Oleh Fotografer di Indonesia. Humaniora. Vol.5 No 2. Oktober 2014 : 1234 1245.

Ghozali, Imam. 2005. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan SPSS. UNDIP. Semarang

Heriawan, Rusman. 2004. Peranan dan Dampak Pariwisata Pada Perekonomian Indonesia : Suatu Pendekatan Model I – O dan SAM. Disertasi. Doktoral Institut Pertanian Bogor. Bogor.

Lestari , Ratri Rizki Kusuma dan Rita Gani .2013. Jurnalistik Foto Suatu Pengantar. Simbiosa Rekatama Media. Bandung

Putra, I Nyoman Darma dan I Gede Pitana. 2010. Pariwisata Pro- Masyarakat. Meretas Jalan Kemiskinan. Kementrian Kebudayaan dan Pariwisata. Jakarta

Sikirno, Sadono. 2004. Pengantar Teori Makroekoni. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta

Simanjuntak Payman . 2001. Pengantar Ekonomi Sumber Daya Manusia. Fakultas Ekonomi Indonesia. Jakarta

Suwantoro, Gamal. 2004. Dasar – dasar Pariwisata. Andi Yogyakarta.

Spillane, James J. 2003. Pariwisata dan Wisata Budaya, Cv. Rajawali.

Undang – Undang Republik Indonesia. Tentang Kepariwisataan Nomer 9 Tahun 1990.

Undang – Undang Republik Indonesia. Tentang Kepariwisataan Nomor 10 Tahun 2009.

Widana,I Putu Krisna Arta. 2016. Perubahan pengelola DTW tanh Lot dan Dampaknya Terhadap Masyarakat.Jumpa. Vol. 2 No 2 Januari 2016 : 2406- 9116.

Yoeti, H Oka. 1997. Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Pariwisata. Pradnya Paramita. Jakarta




DOI: https://doi.org/10.35327/gara.v13i2.88

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 GANEC SWARA

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

____________________________________________
GANEC SWARA

ISSN 1978-0125 (print) | 2615-8116(online)
Published by UNMAS Mataram | Email: Aminullahmtk@gmail.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

View My Stats