ANALISIS SKALA USAHATANI CABE RAWIT VARIETAS JUWITA DI KECAMATAN PRINGGERATA KABUPATEN LOMBOK TENGAH

MADE SUMA WEDASTRA, I DEWA GEDE SUARTHA, THERESIA SUZANNA CATHARINA

Abstract


Adoption of new technologies such as the use of chili seeds from superior varieties Juwita, needs to consider the social and economic aspects. Socially, the technology can be implemented by the farmers, and economically the farming should be able to provide proper benefits for the farmers and their families.

The purpose of this research is to analyze the scale of chili farming of superior Juwita varieties in Pringgerata sub-district, Lombok Tengah regency, by setting 60 respondents in non proportional random sampling and data analysis using Cobb-Douglas function analysis, followed by F and T test.

The results show that: 1). Chili farming of Juwita varieties is on an increasing production scale (increasing Return To Scala). This bi =å proves the elasticity of production is greater than one ie ( 4,426)> 1, which means that if the use of input is added then the proportion of additional production will be greater than the proportion of the input addition, 2). Simultaneously that the factors of production (land area, seed, fertilizer, pesticide, and labor) have a significant effect on production level. This can be seen from the results of model testing using Cobb-Douglas production function obtained F hit (31,921)> F tab (Z 1,645 = 0.95), and the value of determination coefficient (R2) of 0.864 which means that the magnitude of the influence of independent variables against dependent variable of 86.4%, while the remaining 13.6% is influenced by other factors outside the model, 3). Partially, the factor of production of land, seed, fertilizer and labor have a significant effect on production level (t hit> t table), while pesticide has an effect on production level but not significant (t hit <t table)


Keywords


farm scala, chili Juwita varieties

Full Text:

PDF

References


Gujarati, DN, 1995. Basic Econometrics. Third Edition. Mc.Grraw-Hill International Edition, Singapur.

Hernanto, F., 2009. Usahatani. Penebar Swadaya Jakarta.

Nasir, M., 2008. Metode Penelitian. Ghalia Undonesia Jakarta.

Singarimbun, M dan Sofyan Effendi, 2010. Metode Penelitian Survai. LP3ES Jakarta

Soekartawi, 1999. Prinsip Dasar Ekonomi Pertanian. Teori dan Aplikasinya. CV. Rajawali Jakarta.

Doll, John P and Orazem, Frank. 1984. Production Economics Theory with applications. Grid Inc. Ohio




DOI: https://doi.org/10.35327/gara.v12i1.32

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 GANEC SWARA

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

____________________________________________
GANEC SWARA

ISSN 1978-0125 (print) | 2615-8116(online)
Published by UNMAS Mataram | Email: Aminullahmtk@gmail.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

View My Stats